Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Volvo S60 Heater Core Removal

Last week before Christmas - last week before Christmas

This is what you get when you stop by for coffee this time of the year.
As probably all of us I do not have much time to post at the moment. So I thought I show you what's happening here via my photos. Have a peaceful, stressless, quiet, enjoyable week.

Writing lots of Christmas cards and waiting to receive lots of Christmas cards too.

The birds really enjoy our crapapple tree.

how likely each of us have at the moment I write a little time here. So I show you just a few photos of the week. I wish you a peaceful, stress-free, peaceful and happy week.

Preparations for the snowboard season ........

....... and testing it right away. This is what I see when I look out of my living room window.

And this is what I see when I look out of my kitchen window. Winter wherever I look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment