Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dog Constant Throwing Up

miss



Since I no longer live in Germany had the feeling that everything is over now for me. Since I watch no television and listen to no radio and only occasionally get a newspaper in his fingers. I should perhaps opt for a subscription from me and spend the evening with Mr. and Mrs. Gause adhesive, as the ZDF practical way, missed shipments a week after the broadcast, online broadcasts. But that Bernd Eichinger, the writer has written to Bushido's first feature film, and both Moritz Bleibtreu and play, for example, Hannelore Elsner is completely escaped me, although it is known already many months ago become.
I do not know what to make of it, although the trailer does not trashy or something.
What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment