Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome Groping In Bus

Egg Art "Magnolia" - Art at the egg "Magnolia"


magnolia , originally uploaded by morgenstern

Gallery For me, the egg-painting season has begun. Since the beginning of the year I had brought a couple of magnolia branches from the garden I will now be rewarded with beautiful flowers. So I thought, why not just start this year with magnolias. So here it is: my magnolia on an egg, a goose egg in this case. On a chicken-egg there will be the Magnolia as well. And starting next week and after my bemalten Eier in meinem Dawanda Shop zu kaufen sein. Ich hoffe, sie gefällt euch.




Let me show you what keeps me busy these days. For me the painting-on-egg season has begun. From now until Easter I will paint many eggs. This is the first one for this season. At the beginning of the year I had cut some magnolia twigs in the garden and they are just now opening their blossoms. So I thought that I could start with painting magnolias on egg this year. From next week on I will also start selling them in my Dawanda shop. I hope you like this "Magnolia" on egg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment