Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free Baby Shower Templates And Powerpoint

12 of 12 January 2011



This is a project initiated by Chad Darnell and I am taking part today. To take part you have to take 12 photos of the 12th of the month and publish them with a link to Chad Darnell . Here are my 12 photos of January 12, 2011th Hope you will enjoy my photos and stories.

Such a project is launched by Chad Darnell and I do with today. This means that you do on 12 12 photos of the month and publish it with a link to Chad Darnell . Here are my 12 photos of 12 January 2011th I hope you like my photos and stories to it.


I went outside this morning to get a few branches of our magnolia tree. Can't wait for spring so I thought I speed it up a bit. These branches will hopefully show me some wonderful flowers soon.

This is my "moleskin" that I am submitting tomorrow for a project called "the Sketchbook Project 20112. If you are interested in finding out more about it go here .
One of the inside pages of what I did to my book. I am a painter of watercolours and for a few months a year I paint on eggs. This is what I wanted to show in my moleskin. I hope I succeeded and that the people will like it.

Another page of my moleskin. This one a bit of sumi-e painting. My personal page of the project you can view here if you like.

We have taken down all the Christmas ornaments last weekend but this big star I decided is going to stay at the window next to my desk. I like stars have I ever told you?

Now this is my personal calender/address/appointments/dates etc. book. I don't believe in any of these electronical gadgets to keep me informed. I am old-fashioned and I write down everything that is important to me by hand. It is not a small book believe me.

This week I started the painting lessons again. Today we did this. You can't really see it from the photo but it is two paintings. the circle is in fact a whole and the bouquet is on another page.

Some more ornaments from the Christmas tree which will move into the Easter bouquet to keep the eggs company.

I got a new lamp for my desk. I don't know how I worked before I had this. It sure makes a big difference.


This actually belongs to my son. He adores the sweets inside and so he got this for Christmas.














0 comments:

Post a Comment