Saturday, March 5, 2011

100x100 Multiplication Grid.

Recipe: Chili con carne from the wok

My current favorite cookbook wok is "quickly and easily" and today there are con

Chili carne from the wok!

I thought chili con carne and wok does not fit together, but see for yourself
Ingredients: 400g
Rinderhachfleisch (I've taken mixed)
2 fresh red chili peppers
½ bunch parsley (gabs with us only frozen)
1 tsp cumin powder
Cayenne pepper
salt, black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice (I have I forget)
2 leeks have (only one made)
2 cans kidney beans (I have one) reduced
1 onion
2Knoblauchzehen (been with me three)
3 tablespoons olive oil (I use ordinary oil)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
100 ml of broth (I use a pot Knorr Bouillon Pur chicken)
1 teaspoon dried thyme

how it works:
ground beef with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and lemon juice
Wash the leek, cut and slice into thin strips
Drain kidney beans
onion and garlic and finely chop
wash core chili peppers, and chop into small pieces
wok, oil, pour in
leek onion and fry about 3 minutes
remove
Minced in constant stirring fry
garlic and chilli fry
chopped tomatoes and tomato paste stir
leek and onion mixture, add
then beans add
broth stir and thyme
over high heat for 5 minutes to cook
Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
parsley roughly and sprinkle, serve with rice or white bread
Bon appetit!

Source: Wok quickly and easily by Gräfe Unzer & Publishing: 14 (August 9, 1999)

0 comments:

Post a Comment