Sunday, March 6, 2011

Glucosamine For Dogs Acl

contest at Cinny @ home!

In Cinny @ home is currently running a great Shalter 's Cocktail Competition. To win

there are:

-SHATLER 's Ice box (10l)
-Scoop
-6 -20 SHATLER's event glasses
Stirrer
-250 cocktail straws
-6 for different SHATLER's Cocktails


I SHATLER the cocktail's really great find I must join in here again. I dared not SHATLER's Cocktail test it and my huge order I've already showed you here.
Right now there is again a great action in order Shalter's, we ordered for 70 EUR and Singapore Sling cocktail gets 12 free. But be quick, the action is only until 03.14.2011 and only in the web shop SHATLER's valid. I had indeed ordered Caipirinha action, so I have it all in all I paid only about 2 EUR per drink.

Join
you can until 09/03/2011 at Cinny @ home / Lottery

0 comments:

Post a Comment