Friday, March 4, 2011

Bullocks Sandra And Jessie Jane Online

A new sample packs ...

Many times I had the cards for the frozen sample packet in his hand. Have it but never sent.

Now I have registered myself on the internet at the frozen to-know action and 3 days later it was already there.

The package was frozen organic tomato sauce / soup (90g), frozen soup (160g) and Bella Italia (10g), a seasoning for tomato / mozzarella.

The organic tomato soup was of course tested the same ...
It's also super fast, Stir in just a tablespoon in 250ml water, bring to a boil and ready.

The organic tomato soup is vegan, gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian, organic farming, without flavor-enhancing additives-lt.Gesetz.
100ml/28 kcal

The taste was also good and recommended for in-between.

The other products I will test it, but if I order? Since I've found when browsing through the catalog that the products have a price. However, only a minimum order value of 10 EUR is required and then provides frozen without shipping free.

it actually makes use of such Products or have their experience with it, then connect with your comments ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment