Friday, March 4, 2011

Is It Safe To Give Account And Routing Number

test: Milka Lila Pause

My Milka Lila Pause packet I had already shown on arrival.


now to test the Milka Lila Pause.

This entire amount of Milka Lila Pause bars was in my test suite:
8 Milka Lila Pause strawberry yogurt
8 Milka Lila Pause à la Caramel
8 Milka Lila Pause nougat cream


The various varieties :
Milka Lila Pause strawberry yogurt
Alpine milk chocolate with a mixture of skimmed milk yogurt cream with strawberries and strawberry flavor (45%) and puffed rice (4.5%) 38g and 210 kacl per bar

The Milka Lila Pause strawberry yogurt is my favorite, a little sour from the yogurt, well coordinated with strawberry flavor and not too much crispy rice. In my view, just perfect.



Milka Lila Pause nougat cream
Alpine milk chocolate with a filling of hazelnut praline paste (45%) and puffed rice (4.5%) and 210 kacl 38g per bar

Milka Lila Pause nougat cream is also delicious, and tastes like nougat melts in your mouth.




Milka Lila Pause à la Caramel
Alpine milk chocolate with a filling of milk cream with caramel and caramel flavor 1.5% (45%) and puffed rice (4.5%) and 38g 215 kacl per bar

The Milka Lila Pause à la caramel flavor is ok, but not my favorite. I really could not get out caramel taste.


Conclusion: My personal favorite is the Milka Lila Pause strawberry yogurt and when it is commercially available, I will buy more quickly, since the probe was much too quickly easily.

Thank you Milka for this great product review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment