Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cream Of Tartar And Orange Juice Nicotine

Me-Made-Month-February: Day 16


Day 16: I'm still seriously impressed by the action and of your great comments!
I get a completely different view of my clothes and how do I combine what and especially how it looks on the photos! Maybe I should always shoot everything now, I can much better determine whether I think it is good to me :-)
Today I transfer my Knickerbocker sweater over it and I like her a thousand times better - feel you can you about all the nonsense with pocket flaps, there is always something about it anyway.


given one of my Kanzashi flowers. At the bottom I have attached a hair clip and so I can wear from head to toe.

And a simple peyote ring


Click here 15th to the other ladies

0 comments:

Post a Comment