Friday, February 11, 2011

Internal Hdd Hard Error Dell

moving plans emphasize walls and blogging

My move is coming, and so slowly at first loss ... Saturday we get the keys and get to work: cut off flow to make old wallpaper down, rip out carpet, laying laminate ("only" 150 square meters ...) Delete the moment ..... I suck all the info, tips and ideas for interior design in like a sponge. How well that there are many fine books on the subject ...


particularly Wall colors and special coating techniques have done it to me .... My two current favorites: behold



time what I can realize how ....

ncht And only in the house is piling up the work: In the apartment to pack it means mucking out and ready for tenants to be accessible. In early March I have then 2 weeks of vacation, where the remaining furniture into the house, built and werden.Besonders given me shudder at the kitchen ......
The rabbits get their own realm in the basement with a door to the enclosure. Since my two gentlemen do not like, come one or two girls from the shelter rabbits help to give new impetus to the small group.
The lizards move designed to more difficult: The animals must not stay too long in the Styrofoam box are to heat, UV light and instructed Luftfeuchtigkieit. And the giant terrarium of the water dragons is not through the apartment, must be cut up then, and are in the house put together again.

Glad really, if that is all around. This also means that it will quiet the next few weeks on the blog. I hope you keep me still the faithful! Of course, I try to blog as often as possible. Right now I still think about whether I possibly a co-blogger or a relocation of representation guest blogger search. We'll see .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment