Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Electric Shaver For Sensitive Skin

Me-Made-Month-February: Day 15

days Today, very fast ... now it is a rock and it fits perfectly. I have the dress cut just 16 cm above the skirt attachment seam, side seam slightly narrower in the upper 5 cm made, pure new zipper and all lined. Voila, now I feel good and the beautiful fabric is worn.
The Shirt "Drapes & flounce" I sewed on Sunday after Ottobre Woman 5 / 2009. Not really a hit. Almost the entire eingekräuselte was after the sewing away - wherever?
bra fits well, but in the hip I could have someone take pure.
Did the shirt then reduced by about 7 cm and eingekräuselt instead the length and sewed a wide collar to give it a little kick.

again given a simple were threaded Chain wire
and I threaded my hedgehog rings


Among the other ladies here it goes

Today evening it goes back to the tap dance .. I hope this time I make the 16 miles without black ice, fog, rain, snow .... I want spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment