Saturday, February 12, 2011

Girbaud Outlet In Jacksonville

12 of 12 February 2011

My Saturday always starts with a wonderful breakfast. This is what we usually have on weekends. And cafe latte and eggs and honey and jam and and and....

This is a project initiated by Chad Darnell and I am taking part today. To take part you have to take 12 photos of the 12th of the month and publish them with a link to Chad Darnell . Here are my 12 photos of February 12, 2011. Hope you will enjoy my photos and stories.


My husband is the one who does the grocery shopping on weekends. He also gets the rolls for breakfast and in addition I always get some fresh flowers. Isn't he charming?

That's the name, a project launched by Chad Darnell and I do with today. This means that you do on 12 12 photos of the month and publish it with a link to Chad Darnell . Here are my 12 photos of 12 February 2011. I hope you like my photos and stories to it.


Laundry every day and Saturday is no exception. Today I had an enormous amount of socks (three boys who like their sports that's why).
I really thought spring was here just yesterday. Today it was snowing all day.
The first flowers of the year (we call them Winterlinge) are now covered in snow.
On the hunt for snowflake macros in the garden and I did catch one.
840 eggs waiting patiently to be painted for the Easter market season starting end of February.
A few weeks ago my youngest son started to take piano lessons. Because he wanted to not us. He enjoys it so far and I have some nice background music when working at my desk (the piano is where my desk is).
Not only chicken eggs but goose eggs need to be painted too.
Something new for this year - magnets.
Tonight it is card playing night. Skat is the name of the game.
The boys made some popcorn to go along with watching a film or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment