Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stopping Vitiligo From Growing

Catrice "Flora Lista" Blush

In my last miller was a very fresh, pristine and fully-stocked "Flora Lista" stand to find. Photo I have none, sorry. Somehow I trust myself not really to stand in the store and going to shoot. But with Paddy (click) see her photos from the stands. Well, I have not taken much, just the duo was allowed to Blush. I found the lipstick too expensive, the white Glitter Eyeliner Pencil quite nice, but have no use for it. The paints and glosses are in spite of the beautiful packaging to ordinary, similar or almost the same in the Stanfartsortiment. The 5 eyeshadows are OK. 2 of them are dull (light gray and pink) and 3 shimmering / glitzrig (light green, pink and taupe). The green has smiled at me briefly, but the tester was not, I think soooo intoxicating. So I'm just stayed at the Blush.




without flash

with flash



's been punched pattern is soooo nice ran almost a shame to go around with the brush ....

without flash

with flash

pink mixed with orange = Orange Pink =) The Blush is dull, and well pigmented. The Blush has cost € 3.99. In particular, the packaging is very successful. Apart from the beautiful flourishes, it is very open to fingernail-friendly and good. As the eye shadow, only in size.

Do you have the new LE also discovered that? What interests at you like most?

0 comments:

Post a Comment