Friday, February 25, 2011

Yamaha Phazer Carburetor Problems

Me-Made-Month-February: Day 25 Ottobre Woman

Day 25: So I saw just now from - I had to do just what in the workshop (paint ..)

My husband was very excited about my outfit and thought I would post now, but even so together

Schick?

This is how it's better. I am wearing a Noa Noa purchase Rock, which I'm not very happy. First, I have still not figured out whether the folds are to the front or to the side and do the stuff every Fussel draws in 25 kilometers to - so you can see most of the time like Sat .. !
that I wear Alouette, a model by Sarah Dallas.
I'm not sure if I like this compilation. I think a narrow skirt is better.

have given it another hedgehog ring threaded by me.


Here are the other ladies




0 comments:

Post a Comment