Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Many Calories Are In Chicken Pho

Me-Made-Month-February: Day 13 - FOR Moss Stitch Jacket


Day 13 I must first thank the large amount of comments on yesterday's outfit. Green is really my favorite color. But I think I scared my fellow human beings not only something, but also the weather. As soon as I was back home, had the photos taken and put on the blog, I looked out and I think if struck by lightning. It is snowing and, although heavy! For it was budding with spring fever. Quick dressed a cardigan thrown over, the oven and hope it goes by fast ....
Today the snow While away, but the atmosphere looks pretty bleak out there. This is my match
Moss Stitch Jacket is finally dry and just right for such a day.


It's just came out of it what I wanted. A beautiful, slightly oversized, fluffy warm jacket that fits all. About as easy to throw.



given a simple, I strung on wire necklace. When the pearls I have long thought about what I'm doing it. It has been shown that they only by itself, without bells and whistles, the best advantage of coming

0 comments:

Post a Comment